1st International Scientific Championship of Europe, Asia and Africa
Over 50 Nobel laureates among the jury and experts
For physicists, mathematicians, doctors, biologists, chemists, economists, philologists, linguists, lawyers, historians, political scientists, international affairs specialists, geographers, philosophers, public administration professionals as well as professionals in technical, natural and pedagogical sciences.
The International Historical Biographical Institute (Dubai – New York – Rome – Burgas - Jerusalem – Beijing) (IHBI) invites the heads of educational institutions and scientific institutes as well as scientific employees and research and pedagogical workers to take part in the 1st International Scientific Championship of Europe, Asia and Africa in Dubai. The programme is funded by an international grant equivalent to EUR 1 200 000 provided to the IHBI with financial support from the UAE, Italy, Bulgaria, the USA, Israel and China, and with the involvement of charitable contributions.
You should submit your research articles in any of the research fields according to the form as a single author or a co-author in English, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, Spanish, German or Turkish. The international expert commission consisting of influential scientists will evaluate them according to the grading system and define the winners according to the branches of science.
Registration and submission of research articles lasts till 7 February 2023.
Branch of science or scientific field: International scientific competitions include an opportunity of submit an article in any branch of science or scientific field.
Form of participation: remote.
Duration of scientific competitions: from 10 February till 28 February 2023.
Awards ceremony: 20-25 March 2023.
Why Should You Participate in the International Scientific Championship?
- The title of the Champion / Silver or Bronze Award Winner in Science among the countries of Europe, Asia and Africa at the 1st International Scientific Championship of Europe, Asia and Africa in Dubai, 2023
- Promotion of your university on the international scale
- Leadership in your scientific field or branch of science. By winning the Championship you will clearly demonstrate that you are on the top of your scientific field. Your university will be proud of you!
- Career growth and prestigious job in your country or abroad
- Recognition, authority and significance in the eyes of your colleagues, family, loved ones, children and then grandchildren. You will become a Legend.
- Implementation of clauses 10 and 14 of the Licensing conditions for conducting educational activities
Costs for research and pedagogical workers to participate in the International scientific competitions are 100 EUR of registration fee.
Registration: You can register to participate in the International scientific competitions till 15 January 2023; register via official email of the Institute: email@example.com
Follow these simple steps to register:
- Apply to participate in the International scientific competitions at our official email address: [email protected]
- Country, city, region
- University or other institution you represent
- Branch of science or scientific field you are going to participate in at the International scientific competitions
- Last name, first name, patronymic both in your native language and in English as they are written in your international passport for award documents
- Date of birth
- Job position
- Email address and mobile phone number
- Social media page
- Make sure to fill such a subject line in your email: Registration for the 1st International Scientific Championship!
- Prepare and submit a research article according to the requirements!
1. International scientific competitions start on 1 February and last till 28 February 2023.
2. The results are announced and the winners are awarded till 31 March.
3. Scholars and teachers from different countries take part in the International scientific competitions. The competitions may take place both remotely and onsite.
4. Each of them submits an application and undergoes the registration.
5. Before the International scientific competitions begin, the participants submit their research articles to the IHBI. It is allowed to submit both previously published research articles in the scientific publications and freshly-written articles.
6. The articles can be written both by a single author and in co-authorship of 5 authors. Then authors register for participation in a team contest. In a team contest, it is necessary for all authors to represent one country and preferably one institution.
7. Expert judges evaluate articles by grading them and define the winners in each branch of science (1st, 2nd, 3rd place). The criteria for evaluating the articles include scientific significance and novelty as well as the validity of the obtained results.
8. With the help of GLOBES technologies and use of artificial intelligence in the process and after the end of the competition the results will be calculated and the winners of the International scientific results in various branches of science will be announced.
9. In case plagiarism is detected or programs like SCIgen are used, the participant’s rating as well as the correspondent rating of their university become zero and they are disqualified.
10. A quite controversial notion of participant’s ‘self-plagiarism’ is not considered as plagiarism.
11. The results of the scientific competitions will be used for the international university rankings.
12. The research articles will be published and placed in international scientometric databases, in particular, Web of Science and Scopus.
Requirements for the research articles
Such information should be given on the title page
- The name of the International scientific competitions you are taking part in
- The country you represent
- The university or other institution you represent
- The branch of science of scientific area of a submitted research article
- The title of a research article
- Last name, first name, patronymic both in your native language and in English
- Email address of a participant or a team of Competitions
- The date of research article submission
You can submit your manuscript as a single file as a Word document. Preferable fonts: Arial or Times New Roman. 12-point font. 1.5 line spacing.
Research articles are accepted in English, German, Spanish, Turkish, Polish, Bulgarian, Russian and Ukrainian.
The length of a research article
The median length of a research article is up to 5000 words, but research articles longer than 5000 words will be accepted in case the subject of a research article requires such a length.
In the submission process of research articles, there are no strict requirements for references. Any style and format of references is possible on the condition that coherence is ensured. The name/names of the author(s), titles of journals/books, titles of sections/articles, year of publication, volume/book number, sections and pages must be indicated. Including a DOI is preferable if available.
There are no strict requirements for formatting but all the research articles must contain essential elements necessary for their processing, e.g. abstract, key words, introductions, techniques and methods, results, conclusions, graphic design and tables with signatures.
Please, make sure that pages of your research article are consecutively numbered.
Electronic graphic design
- Make sure that the same text design and fonts are used in the original graphic design.
- Number the illustrations according to the order they are placed in the text.
- Use a logical way of naming your files with the features of graphic design.
Title of a research article
Brief and informative. Avoid using formulas and abbreviations if possible.
Brief and factual abstract is required. It must include a short summary of goals of a research, main results and conclusions.
We kindly ask you to indicate no more than six key words.